World’s #1 Enhanced Nitrogen Removal Wastewater Treatment System. NSF/ ANSI 40/245 Certified.
• Reliable, Robust Performance. Based on both 3rd party testing in the U.S. (NSF), and corroborated by thousands of field test data points worldwide, Fuji Clean CEN units produce a consistent effluent quality with a pollutant removal ratio of around 97% – 98% and nitrogen reducing ratio of 75% or better (NSF data).
• Proven Technology. With over 50 years’ experience, nearly 3 million installed systems (and currently installing over 40,000 per year), Fuji Clean is the world’s leading manufacturer of onsite wastewater treatment systems. Fuji Clean retains over 50 engineers on staff to continue their relentless pursuit of product improvement.
• Low Profile. Aesthetically pleasing, the only visible indications of this one-tank system are two 20″ diameter and one 24″ diameter at-grade covers. The unobtrusive football-sized FujiMAC blower and very small alarm panel can be located up to 100-ft. away and easily shielded from direct view.
• Easy Maintenance. Fuji Clean CEN units are designed for efficient and effective semi-annual maintenance, the majority of which is accomplished with simple turning of control dials that purges heavy bio-film growth from the treatment media. No messy component removal or hose-down is necessary. The system is designed for efficient storage of sludge, which typically needs to be pumped once every 2-5 years depending on use and influent strength.
• Low Operational Cost. With a 1.2 kWh/day power draw, Fuji Clean’s best-in-class FujiMAC air blowers are both energy efficient and durable.
• Quiet. The FujiMAC 80RII blower operates at a “library quiet” 39 decibels.
• Easy Installation. Plug and play units are ready for installation upon delivery. No onsite system assembly required. Systems are compatible with both Tuf-Tite and Polylok risers.